Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have a sam4s cash register. It beeps when it is turned…

Customer Question
We have a sam4s cash...
We have a sam4s cash register. It beeps when it is turned on, wont let us enter anything in. shows pl on the receipt. we cannot figure out how to reset the machine.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/18/2016
Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

The reason these types of documents are not published is because it is associated with CASH.

Much like a SAFE company would NOT publish how to RESET or open it....the same can be said for a Cash Register.

.

YOu will have to CONTACT the company (SAM4S) and authorize the original purchase of the register to prove you did not arrive at this register under theft pretenses.

.

I am looking for a number for you to call....please stand-by

Go to this link:

http://sam4s.co.kr/english/service/support/online.asp

And fill out the form and have Sam4s contact you about your inquiry.

.

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank you!