Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log into my computer. It has now locked up. It

Customer Question
wouldn't take my password. I...
I can't log into my computer. It has now locked up. It wouldn't take my password. I don't know a pin# ***** is with.my account. It also has my screen name with/hotmail.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

After you follow my instructions below to reset your password ***** you can use that new password ***** sign in.

Being that the screen name is ***** ***** address, your username is ***** ***** microsoft account. I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Microsoft account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number:(###) ###-####(Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package:(###) ###-####(Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Hello again,

May I ask how that is going? Do you need any further assistance?

Thank you,

***** *****