Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was hacked on FB yesterday. Friends were asking again to…

Customer Question
I was hacked on FB...
I was hacked on FB yesterday. Friends were asking again to be friends on FB. I sent message to all friends alerting them. With the help of your tech, I thought I changed my FB password. However, today, my phone does accept any FB password. Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/18/2016
Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Your NEW password ***** you just changed to.....does it work when you try to LOGIN from a computer?

Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.