Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I delete an old email address?

Customer Question
How do I delete an old email address?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/18/2016
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 2 years ago
michelleclive

Hi My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Let me know which email service address are you using that you want to delete..is it gmail.

do you want to delete the email account itself or you want to delete it from any email software like outlook, thunderbird etc

delete email account itself so nobody can try to use

ok did you create this email by signing up on fractalcapital.com website or did you create this one on gmail

no, mail.pro.net is the server

let me know when you have enough time so that i can remote connect and fix the email not deleting issue.

you are a bunch of crooks. you have charge my account $5 and $66 on the same day for one question. you didnt answer the question. i am reporting this to the police. please donot ever contact me again. i demand you refund the $66.

Please check the question you have posted and the chat conversation, i was waiting for you response so that we can continue. If you have billing issue or question please contact customer care and they will help you explain the charge. We follow customer satisfaction guarantee.