Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Aol will not open from desktop Icon
, computer was

Customer Question
Aol will not open...

Aol will not open from desktop Icon

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Computer was messed up yesterday. soI reset it to ASUSn factory specs...Now after reloading Windows 10 and aol....aol will not oepn

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?

Not sure what else he may need to know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/17/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason