Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I red a company refered to me by microsoft when i was having…

Customer Question
I hired a company refered...
I hired a company refered to me by microsoft when i was having issues in loading windows 10.....i paid for 3 years of trouble shooting (march 31, 2015)
since then i have had my computer entered my online banking compromised, my credit accounts accessed and bogus accounts opened in my name...this group of thugs just rang me again, wanting to refund my entire payment.they are calling tomorrow am after 10..is there anything I can do to put the hurt on these thieves?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/17/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start with, under no circumstance should you let them on your computer again. Unless you have screen recording software running. If you could actually record them doing something illegal. That would definitely help any legal case you started against them.

Before we speak further, what was the actual name of the company you paid?

live technicians
on 31 march 2015

Hello again. By the time you had gotten back to me on the next day, I was away from work. Today is my first shift since then.

Since its been a few days, has the group refunded your payment?

Also, if they hacked your computer and accounts when they connected. Have you filed an complaint here?

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Im still not sure exactly what it is youd like help with. Or what youd like to have done specifically.

Youre welcome to respond when you have time and we can continue the discussion.

Dustin S.