Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

You just sent me a temporary password but I 't see where…

Customer Question
You just sent me a...
You just sent me a temporary password ***** I don't see where I can change it to my password?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

No just send me the link to add my own password

Send you the link to your own password? I am sorry, but doesn't work that way. May I remote in at no cost so that we can get you up and running?

I just paid for this last wee and I'm not confident with this

You didn't pay this website last week. We offer 100% guarantee. I am offering the remote at no cost. That will be the last time it is offered.

Bye

Bye? I am confused. You don't wish for me to help you?

No

Would you like to be refunded?

I do not want you to help me.

Thank you.