Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get mail from one of my gmail accounts

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/17/2016
Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Im very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble....but i need some more information first before i give you any suggestions or answers.

.

First, when you say you cant get mail, what do you mean?

• YOu cant login to that particular Gmail account?
  • Email that is sent to that particular Gmail account never gets received by your inbox?
  • Th Email that gets sent to that particular Gmail account....does it get returned as undeliverable?

Can you give me the exact progression that led you to believe that you Gmail account is not working?

Like did you send yourself a TEST email, and it never got to that particular Gmail account?

What is the exact issue?