Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I try to access my gmail and enter my telephone number…

Customer Question
When I try to access...
When I try to access my gmail and enter my telephone number as requested, I get a message that says "This telephone number has been used too many times for verification."
I do not have but one number. What should I do? Thank you. RSVP
I DO NOT THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A PROBLEM THAT I HAVE NOT CREATED. GMAIL ASSISTANCE SHOULD NOT HAVE A CHARGE.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Will there be a charge, if so, what will it be?
Which question are they pondering?
Is someone deciding whether or not to help or is someone thinking about the answer to my question?
ok thank you. mas I will look for an email.
2/17/2016
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

This is a paid IT service, we are not affiliated with Google at all.

What is your gmail account that you're trying to get into?