Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

NEED TO RESET PASSWORD. EMAIL ADDRESS:

Customer Question
***@******.*** JUST TRIED THIS AND...
NEED TO RESET PASSWORD. EMAIL ADDRESS: ***@******.*** JUST TRIED THIS AND PAID A $26.00 FEE ON MY AMEX CARD AND HAVE BEEN SENT IN A CIRCLE..
i COULD NOT GET THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THE SECURITY QUESTIONS, AND WAS TOLD TO CALL TWO DIFFERENT NUMBERS AND HERE I AM AGAIN. HOPE YOU CAN HELP. SENIOR CITIZEN WHO IS TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED. THANKS FRANK TARBERT
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/16/2016
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

i'm sorry about the issue, please open the link below and follow the onscreen instructions :

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld

let me know the results

thank you

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?