Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just had a firewall installed on my iMac, and when I got…

Customer Question
I just had a firewall...
I just had a firewall installed on my iMac, and when I got back into my computer and tried to check my gmail, I received a screen telling me to open a Google Account . . . I did that, and I got a new email address for gmail. My former email address (the one everyone knows and uses) is:
***@******.***
the new one given to me is Unityville6, which I put in as my user name . . . I don't want that as my email address. So I went back to start over, thinking I would just enter my email address above (*****@******.***) and that that would get my email address back on gmail. When I tried to submit this, the screen told me that this email address was already in use! What do I do to get my email address back?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/16/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason