Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am getting hundreds a day of undeliverable mail that I…

Customer Question
I am getting hundreds a...
I am getting hundreds a day of undeliverable mail that I never sent! Every day. Please help me .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/16/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

This is a very common problem. The problem being is that your account was compromised and the compromised information for your account is being used to send out spam emails. The way to fix this is to change your email password. If you know how to do that, please do so now. If you are not sure how to change your email password, please let me know which email provider you are using (ie: what comes after the @ sign in your email address).

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason