Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My facebook has disappeared. I can get it on my phone, but…

Customer Question
My facebook has disappeared....
My facebook has disappeared. I can get it on my phone, but my laptop screen shows "NO POSTS"
What can you do to get i
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you click on the Down Arrow in the top right in Facebook and click Sign out.

Then sign in again making sure you specify the correct email address and tell me please if you then see your posts?

Hi, can you please return to your initial question here please.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,