Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not know much about computers. I had a gmail account…

Customer Question
I do not know much...
I do not know much about computers. I had a gmail account for years set up by my sons friend. She did not tell me a password. She is no longer in the picture so when gmail asked me my password ***** I did not know, I had to establish a new account. I had that account for several years until recently when I tried to get into my email. All I could get was "did I want to set up a new account". I thought that if I set up a new account that I would have 2 accounts.Now when I try to get into my other accounts all I get is the latest account which I just set this morning and needless to say no one knows this new address. How do I get back into my other account? Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome Denise,

Do the following please to resolve this.

In Gmail, click on your name in the top right and click Sign Out.

Once done, then enter in your Correct Gmail address, not the new one, and your original password ***** this will get you into your original account again.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

I have had no help with my problem. I tried to have YOU fix my problem from your end and pay the additional $37 but for some reason it will not process my request. Again, please help. I do not have any more money to spend with this process and I feel like I have not received any help whatso ever.

Hi Denise,

I am sorry you feel OI have provided no help whatsover... perhaps you missed the instructions I gave you to do? Ill repeat them again below for you

Let me know the results please

I get into my gmail by clicking on my favorites banner. I do not have my name at the top right side or have a sign out button. If possible could you please remotely take care of the problem. I will pay the $39 dollars. When I clicked to get this service I get a message I cannot get this and to go to accounting. At accounting I get no help. I am getting so upset about this whole thing

ok, ill do it at no charge extra Denise.

Please click this link, click I agree and run the file and I can remotley connect.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9d30f40b-8870-4f34-88f2-82614abf4b48

I clicked your remotedesktop site,clicked download about 45 miutes ago and nothing else has happened. The screen still says to download and that is all. Should I do anything else?

yes, run the file after you have downloaded it please. So download it then run it by clicking it to open it

When I click on the download I get the message that the program cannot be opened in DOS mode

ok, not sure the issue your having but then you need to do the following instead

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you