Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

When picture attachments are sent from my iphone to my aol

Customer Question

When picture attachments are sent from my iphone to my aol email on my computer, there is no attachment to open. However if I look at the mail on my phone, the pictures are there. Last week I could text and email a picture from my iphone to my email and open attachments on my computer. It no longer works????
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Christine,

You said you restarted your phone, but I am not sure if you did a hard restart, so if you did this just let me know please.

Can you on the phone hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo, then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me if you still have the problem please Christine.