Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe that I opened a Microsoft account about 18 months…

Customer Question
I believe that I opened...
I believe that I opened a Microsoft account about 18 months ago. Since then I have changed my e-mail address and have forgotten my password. I now want to use my MS account, but can't retrieve my password ***** account name.What can I do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/15/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember the email address for your Microsoft account?

What do you need to use the Microsoft account for?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.