Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account tells me that I have over 300 e-mails. If I…

Customer Question
My gmail account tells me...
My gmail account tells me that I have over 300 e-mails. If I answer them and then delete them the number does not go down. I have emptied my junk file and that doe3s not effect the number either. Where are the 300 gmails and how do I get rid of them? Rosel
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/15/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi thee and welcome

How are you accessing Gmail?

Via your web browser (Safari) or via an email program such as Apple Mail?

Please let me know

Thank you

YOUR COMPANY DID NOT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I WAS SIGNING UP FOR MONTHLY PAYMENTS. I DO NOT INTEND TO PAY FOR MONTHLY PAYMENTS. I DO NOT WANT TO STAY ON YOUR SERVICE LIST. GET ME OFF OF YOUR PROGRAM AND OUT OF YOUR FILES. THANKS!!
DO NOT FIX MNY PROBLEM FOR ME. JUST TAKE ME OFF OF YOUR LIST. ROSEL

OK, The monthly service is an optional package they have, like any company does, you can choose to join it or not..

But you will need to contact customer service for anything outside of fixing this actual problem

Thanks!