Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I very foolishly upgraded to Microsoft 10, and it was such a…

Customer Question
I very foolishly upgraded to...
I very foolishly upgraded to Microsoft 10, and it was such a mess I uninstalled it and reverted back to Windows 7. Now all my accounts and passwords are screwed up. My work email won't even open because the password ***** saying the password ***** ***** I can't do anything about it because my IT guy has to fix it. We are off today because of President's day, so I am locked out of my work email account. My hotmail/outlook account is not accepting any new incoming mail. The last email I received was before the upgrade. I can't get into Facebook at all because it keeps saying the name and password ***** already being used. Please help me. Everything is screwed up. I turned the computer off and then on again after the uninstall, but everything is still a mess. I don't know what to do. I want nothing to do with Windows 10.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/15/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Considering all that can go wrong between an upgrade and a rollback to windows 7. Im going to send you an offer for phone support + secure remote support. With this, I will be able to connect to your computer from here, share your screen and work on solving all issues on screen.

This will save a lot of time, since if we try and resolve this via written word, it would take quite some time.

I am sending the offer to you now for a secure remote connection + phone support.

Once accepted or rejected, we can continue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.