Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to upload the new maps. I forgot my password and…

Customer Question
I am trying to upload...
I am trying to upload the new maps. I forgot my password ***** when I try to change the password ***** wont take. After I fill in the new pass word it sends me to a page that says I need my old password, if I knew it I would not be trying to get a new one. I have tried it at least 15 times. I have never had any trouble before. What can I do please? Helen Carlisle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for your TomTom account password? Or something else?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,