Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am teying to reach my gmail account I cannot sighn in

Customer Question
I am teying to reach...
I am teying to reach my gmail account ***@******.***
I cannot sighn in because it seems I forgot
My password. I am trying to reach my account through one of my other phones witch is a samsung 5 S
Of the cell number(###) ###-####
Please could you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/15/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please follow these steps one by one:
A. First of all, please try to login into your webmails account:
Click the link and check if you're able to login into your gmail webmail account or not.
www.gmail.com
B. If you're not able to login, please try to reset your gmail password ***** the link below:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX

Choose I don't know Password. Type in your Email Address. Click Continue.
Follow on-screen instructions to reset your account password.
C. Please fill out Gmail recovery from once:
Click the link:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuser
Choose "I don't know my password".
Enter your email address and click Continue.
Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."
And then fill out all of the required details.
Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.
Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours.
If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long:(###) ###-####/p>

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist