Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I have more than 1 gmail email?

Customer Question
Can I have more than 1 gmail email?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/14/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can. When you are in a gmail email address, you can click on the big letter icon (or photo icon or name or address) at the upper right corner, then click on Sign out

, then click on the option to Add account or to Sign in a different account, then sign in another gmail email address (if needed, create account first)

- Also, the direct link to sign out / sign in any gmail email address is at the website below:

https://mail.google.com/mail/logout?hl=en

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.