Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Please help. I have Outlook Express 2013. All my emails go

Customer Question
to the outbox and they...
Please help. I have Outlook Express 2013. All my emails go to the outbox and they are never sent. How do I correct this? Help. I am very frustrated.
***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
2/14/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Kamil, I just found you on the Internet and although you sound great, I am very afraid to let you take over my computer. I did this once before and the people were imposters. It was very scary. This is nothing personal but something we all face. Can you give me some advice I could try myself first? What more can you tell me about your business? Thanks very much. Kathryn

You can check the number of ratings from my profile. JustAnswer, is a A+ rated company which can also be checked on BBB. Everything else can be read here - I understand your concerns, but i would like to tell you that you are paying me for fixing the issue and i will never do anything that will harm JustAnswer or my reputation on this site as a professional . I do remote support using LogMeInRescue, which is a stand alone program and doesn't installs itself you will be able to see what i am doing, and you will also have the access to disconnect me. The reason why remote is a better option is because i'll be able to take a look at the issue directly, and without asking you much questions whereas if i assist here, via question/answer mode, then you may find steps difficult which can result in a long session. I will act upon your advise from here. Let me know how you wish to proceed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Kamil,
Thank you for your response. I do believe you however I have decided not to use your service at this time. There is another alternative for me today. I will contact you later if it doesn't work. Please don't charge me anything else but the $5.00. Thanks again and have a good day Kamil. Kathryn

Thanks. Since i am a tech only with no access to billing, you will need to speak to JustAnswer regarding this.

+1(###) ###-####/p>

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist