Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had my hotmail account suspended, I have mislaid my…

Customer Question
I have had my hotmail...
I have had my hotmail account suspended , I have mislaid my outlook password
my address *******************
can you assist me to re-establish my account ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/14/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please follow the steps given below:

A. Please login into your webmail account:

Open the link:

https://hotmail.com

B. Please try to reset your hotmail/msn account password ***** under:

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

C. If not fixed:

Please fill out the details under the link give below:

https:// account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-US&mn=sanguinesandeep%40hotmail.com&sol=GCMKCTtQW&sig=EED4VkgBGNfZERjb2SS eTegIY1nwW5%2bcVeWyPA2vtQK3HkdULtYPWXMpwnglnW9Sn4p%2bP1OyUkJ9DIhuwTsMQ3w2wkRWgCEzQIPJurd84EE0Eh%2brBwRCAtKe0nzT3rEG%2bgvLd3z9RYBT0ndzVAHshQ%3d%3d%3a1&cxt=RP

Once you fill it out, they should get back to you in 24-48 hours. Provide them your working alternate email account as a contact email address. They will get back to on this working alternate email account.

D. If not fixed:
When completing the recovery form does not work, there is one more way you can contact MSN/Hotmail. You can please contact Hotmail moderator.

How to contact Hotmail Moderator:

Please create another email address with Hotmail, because you need to be logged into Hotmail account to contact moderator.
You can please sign up here - https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx
Now, Once you have created a new email address with Hotmail, please follow the directions given under the link below:
Please click the link given here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/hotmail-support
Now, choose 'Your account has been temporarily blocked'

Please tell them that you have already completed the recovery form, but have been unsuccessful.

Please make sure under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" you provide them the email address that is blocked/affected.
Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' you give them an email address you have access to now; like the Hotmail address you have just created.

They will respond back in 24-72 hours. Thank you very much.

E. If not fixed:

You may attempt to use these Microsoft, Windows Live and/or Hotmail phone numbers: 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****. Please be aware that these are generally for Hotmail Plus (paid) members, however they may help you.
Note: These are US toll free numbers.

F. If not fixed:
Please try to call call the following number: 0800(###) ###-####OR (0) 20 3027 6039 or 1800(###) ###-####OR (1) 20 3027 6039 (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: 0800(###) ###-####OR (0) 20 3027 6039 (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****

This is the only way to recover your Hotmail account. As per hotmail, you cannot delete/close an email account unless you are able to access it.
I have provided you the best possible information. Unfortunately, there is no other way to recover your hotmail account.
Please understand that we are Justanswer, an independent tech support service provider(I hope you already know about us).I hope you understand this and will not blame me by leaving negative feedback(poor/bad).
Please keep me posted and remember to rate my service to compensate me for my time, work and efforts.
Thank you very much, Regards, Sandy