Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I fix window live mail 2011 server error 0x800CCC90?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/14/2016
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 2 years ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know what email browser are you using?

Are you using Avast antivirus program on this computer.

I am using Windows 2011 Live Mail through frontier
antivirus is Sophos

Click here and try to login here and let me know if you are able to login successfully or not.

Im not having trouble logging in. The problem is that I cannot send or receive emails. Getting error code: 0x800CCC90

i know you are facing error issue with your email. Did you try the link i gave to login and let me know if you can login fine and check you email via webmail.

No, it says I have the wrong password.

use the forgot password ***** and reset your password ***** then try to login once you are logged in successfully then you may try the Wind.ows 2011 Live Mail

I'm now receiving and sending email, but the annoying message (unable to send or receive email, error code 0x800CCC90) is still popping up. I try to close it and it pops up again and again. How do I get rid of that.

Thanks for the update. Did you try to login to the webmail were you able to login successfully.

I can login in to webmail, but still getting an error pop up message and an error icon in the lower right of email screen of window live mail.

you can login to the webmail fine is that correct and you are not getting any error in webmail.

It is sending and receiving through webmail, but very slow. Online live mail says "Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks". "Problem retrieving message"

remove the email account and close the email browser reopen the browser and then reconfigure the email again in auto mode and not manually. let me know how it goes,

I don't understand how to remove the email account
I give up. this is too frustrating. I'm going to try calling our internet service, frontier, and see if they can help me tomorrow.

I am trying to help you fix the problem for that i need your reply as well to come to a conclusion the problem is with the email or the email software you are using. The last link i posted was of frontier email do you use the same email link to login to your email. IF you want you can show me on your screen i can send you a remote link.

the link you sent was for the frontier help center
when you say "remove the email account" does that mean I will be closing that account. I don't want to lose all my past emails and the account I have been using and create a new account

i am sorry sir you may have misunderstood i want to still know that are you using an email client like outlook express MS Outlook incredimail to view your froniter email.

If you want i can remote access and check that and will fix the problem for you.

Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($12). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.
let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.

no error when using frontier webmail, but error with windows

let me know when you are online i will remote connect and check for the problem and fix it for you.