Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I up to window 10 and lost my info in windown7 now I have a…

Customer Question
I up to window 10...
I up to window 10 and lost my info in windown7 now I have a big problem I found my pictures on facebook but cannot prove that is me can you help me dee ramos and delores Ramos is me now I have 2 facebook names
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/14/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sorry to hear about the issues you are having Delores. Issues like this with dual facebook accounts and missing pictures can sometimes be a bit difficult to resolve.. For that reason I am sending you an offer for phone support. So we can talk through this issue and resolve it.

Once that offer is accepted, please respond here and include your phone number in the private contact info section. Thank you~

Dustin S.