Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e mail says I need to verify my Apple ID. I thought the…

Customer Question
My e mail says I...
My e mail says I need to verify my Apple ID. I thought the first e mail was a hoax and deleted it. I went to Best Buy and the told me it was because I needed to up date my credit card because it had expired. Please help me get to the form to correct this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/13/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please sign in your Apple ID account at the Apple website below:

https://appleid.apple.com/

, then there, go to the Payment section, then click on Edit on the right and continue.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.