Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently loaded Windows 10 and hated it. So I restored my…

Customer Question
I recently loaded Windows 10...
I recently loaded Windows 10 and hated it. So I restored my Windows 7. Now my windows live mail won't let me delete messages. I get a message that says "unknown error has occurred". Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/13/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check this for you? Thanks

What does this mean?

Means, i will connect to your computer, troubleshoot the issue and fix it.

How do I know this is secure? I would prefer you just walk me through it step by step.

I can do that but it will take a lot of time, will be slow and if you don't know what i am instructing (then repeat instructions). It is secure, i use LogMeIn Rescue and it will be a one off session, program doesn't installs, only runs as a stand alone, once closed, it wont run again unless i send you a new code and you re-download it. You can google how "LogMeIn Rescue Works". You will also be able to see what i am doing to troubleshoot the issue. If you still want to be assisted here, i can do that.

Is this $26.00 a one time charge and then I will never get another charge from your company?

If you have not subscribed then this session is one off. The way it works is that you pay for a question/answer, which you've done and if you then take remote service then it will be an additional service on top of the question price. You can check this from your Account.

I don't want an account! I just want to get this single problem repaired. I am willing to pay for this but only this. Repeat...I do not want a long term account.

I am a tech only, i can work on fixing your issue. For account/billing related queries, you can speak to JustAnswer on***@******.***. I suggest we fix the issue, and then you can contact JustAnswer to close account.

I suggest you contact them since you're the expert and make sure I have no long term commitment, other wise I will contact my card holder and make sure no charges are ever placed against my account by your company.

No problem. At the end of the session, once the issue is fixed you can type here that you want the account closed and i will have them look at it.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH...sounds like a basic "bait and switch". Either get it closed or I'll pay someone else (my lawyer) to contact your company about these practices.

If i get it closed now, we won't be able to continue. Is that what you want me to do?

Then get it closed and you can contact me and I'll pay the $22.00 or $26.00 for the one time service.

I will request them to close BUT i cannot contact you outside of this platform. I work for JustAnswer, and not allowed to contact you elsewhere other then this site.

just to get this straight...you first want to charge me $53.00 a month for service I don't want then you want to charge me an additional $22 or $26.00 for the service repair. If that is the case then just cancel any account you have set up for me since I do not require your services.

It would be best if you call JustAnswer and have them explain and close, or continue. (+1(###) ###-####.

I've already explained what i could, within my domain. And cannot assist you further with billing / account queries.