Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to move all files and emails from my outlook to an…

Customer Question
I want to move...

I want to move all files and emails from my outlook to an external drive (My Passport)

Technician's Assistant: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I'm leaving my company and want to take my emails with me

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?

I want to copy over pictures and documents too

Technician's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

And i'm curious whether I need outlook to view the copied data

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/11/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.