Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I've used Thunderbird few years with no problems. Now, all

Customer Question

I've used Thunderbird for a few years with no problems. Now, all of a sudden I get the folder pane but no messages on the right. I have to right click on the Inbox folder and select "Open in new tab" and select that tab to see my message list. I can send yiou a jpg showing that configuration if it would help.
Chuck
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What does it show on the right?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the right is the header Thunderbird Mail USAA in bold with various selection categories (many of which do not work) such as: Read Messages , Write a Message, View Settings, Create a New Accouont, etc.. I've had Win7 for 3 years, Yes we can do a remote.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send you a JPG showing what it looks like.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=31c88bf9-fc20-4652-bd38-721969934f3a

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm backing out of this issue. I've received responses from 2 different Techs and it's getting confusing. Please refund my $30 via
PayPal.

I'm sorry; I'm the only tech. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue now? Please let me know. Thank you.

I guarantee to fix this issue for you. We guarantee our service, so you do not need to worry about anything. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

If you'd like to, I can also provide written instructions instead. Can you please attach the screenshot here?

Also, when did this issue first occur?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have cancelled the process and requested a refund of the $30 paid via PayPal.

I'm sorry; I'm not sure what the issue is, but okay, if you still need help with this issue later or with any other computer question / issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.