Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I open anew google account and I lost my old messages and my…

Customer Question
I open anew google...

I open anew google account and I lost my old messages and my face book friends.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I was getting messages from friends,important information from my doctor etc. I have lost it all and I need it back. So can go back to using my old e mail ?Please

Technician's Assistant: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?

No I think that is it You can call me at(###) ###-####if you would like for me to explain in more detail.

Technician's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/11/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

OK
I just my old e mail add.ress back
HOW MUCH WILL THIS REALLY COST?

I'm not in billing, , but as I can see it you probably paid 38 dollars?

Just stop the payment on my credit card NOW I do not need your service .Thank You