Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When logged into Email file all files are empty.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/11/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

Hello again,

I see that you came to the page, but I don't see any responses. May I ask if you still need help with this or do you wish to continue later?

Thank you,

Jason