Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Our Incredible won't send our E-mail on line. Our E-mail is

Customer Question

Our Incredible won't send our E-mail on line. Our E-mail is ***********@********. Please connect us if you can. ****** ********
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Larry, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Can I remotely access your Windows computer so that I can directly check the problem myself and fix it for you while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess