Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My msn e mail acct is not recognizing my pass word appears…

Customer Question
My msn e mail...

My msn e mail acct is not recognizing my pass word appears to be off line i have tried alot of procedures going to hot mail direct same results not recognizing pass word

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

all functions ok except incoming mail this is a mac pc i use msni had used my e mail in the am and later that day i was expecting an e mail when i went to use it it had a small bar with a squiggly line locking me out i went thru some drop down procedures typing my pass word in again does not see password ***** being corect

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/9/2016
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Can you tell me, which software do you use to access your email, is it Safari or the mail program on Mac ?