Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google chrome won't accept my password

Customer Question
google chrome won't accept my password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/4/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** *****? Is it comcast email password? Or Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Windows 8 yes. It is a comcast pasword

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8ee86ee8-9636-4deb-8308-0896f494ef59

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.