Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving any incoming emails postmaster returns…

Customer Question
I am not receiving any...
I am not receiving any incoming emails postmaster returns telstra checked all last night
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

The error was corrected and I am informed that this was a scam I am very hurt by this

I understand and thanks for letting us know.

Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

I'm also ready to provide you phone support. Please let me know.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist