Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have two Hotmail accounts. One Efstratiadis

Customer Question
We have two Hotmail accounts...
We have two Hotmail accounts. One for Takis Efstratiadis (*****@******.***) and one for Efrossyni Efatratiades (frosso-effie.com). Lately these two accounts are mixed, we have difficulties to forward emails, the Sent emails do not function and emails for frosso-effie.com go to takisefstr.com and vise versa.
I would like to know how to separate these two accounts and go back to the correct ones.
Thanking you, Efrossyni.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/3/2016
Email technician: Terry, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Terry
Terry, Consultant

Go sign in page using one of the email accounts click on forgot password ***** will send you a code to your alternative email account. Then foll ow the prompts and your password ***** be changed meaning account seperations.
Terry

If you can take a second to rate my answer by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be a nice thing to do.
Positive feedback My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.