Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting message that either my e-mail address or

Customer Question
password ***** *****...
I keep getting message that either my e-mail address or password ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/2/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

How are you trying to sign onto your AOL account? Via the AOL desktop program or via your web browser?

Please let me know.

via the AOL desktop program. When will I have an answer to my problem? Hope it will be this a.m.

Thanks, ***** ***** you requested a phone call, I work online here, but I can take over your computer and fix this directly if you wish.

This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

I would like the problem solved before 12 today. Did not expect delay in service with my original agreement.

yes, but for this to happen I need you please to read my messages.

Did you read the last message I sent? Can you please respond to it?

I sent along credit card info before. Do I need to send again?

No... I will repeat the message I sent to you

I see you requested a phone call, I work online here, but I can take over your computer and fix this directly if you wish.