Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Locked out of facebook

Customer Question
locked out of facebook
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/2/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. In Facebook, please select the Forgot password ***** or go to the website below:

https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate

, then there, enter your email address in the middle box, then click on the Search button below it

, then follow the instructions there in order to reset your facebook account password.

; (if needed, try again by entering your phone number instead of your email address)

- If there is still any issue, Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, is your facebook currently working on the computer or not?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.