Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

All of a sudden my sent mail appears to be coming from

Customer Question

All of a sudden my sent mail appears to be coming from Dropbox, Inc and not me. Here's what it looks like to the recipient. How can I get rid of the dropbox, inc label?? I didn't add it.
Dropbox Inc
Thanks
Karen
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=900636

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.I'd rather not do this by remote access. I'm already skeptical as 42.00 was just charged to paypal and not just the 5.00 deposit.

Unfortunately, i cannot assist with billing, but you can get billing issues clarified by phoning +1(###) ###-#### ***** you don't want to do this remotely, i can assist here. Click HERE and scroll down to the Signature section, and tell me what do you see there?