Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lowry I was notified that someone else might be using my…

Customer Question
Lowry I was...

Lowry I was notified that someone else might be using my account and I had to log in again and verify information. When I couldn't verify my code they had me make up a new email address (actually it is a second email address and then sent me a message that the Microsoft team had send me a new code and to check my email but I can't access my outlook account to check for the email and the code. PLEASE HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

They said that someone else might be using my account so I since I could not remember the numbers for my code, they asked me to put in a new email address and then they would send me another code which they did by email but I cannot access my email account when I press sign in it takes me back to the message that someone else may be using your account and want to repeat the information that I had already put in. Much thanks for answering me.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/1/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

First, can you tell me please exactly what happens when you now try to sign into your Microsoft account, the one you want to use?