Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I open my outlook email and at the top it says Outlook

Customer Question
(preview). Why? Next I try...
I open my outlook email and at the top it says Outlook (preview). Why?
Next I try to delete a number of emails a check goes in the box then I try to delete w/ button at top of screen it says clear boxes. 3rd. I try to print using the check area by reply on right side and I receive a bing box w/ direction - my page does not print. My printer is working alright except w/ outlook.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/1/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma’am which is the operating system installed in the PC.Isit windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other ?

On which web browser are you opening this outlook email,Is it using Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.