Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not delete or read emails?

Customer Question
I can not delete or read emails?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/1/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which email program you are using please?

Thank you

Hotmail.com

Thanks,

The payment failed for the phone call, so we will continue here

Please do the following in Internet Explorer

Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options

Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.

Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset

Then restart the computer and tell me if it now functions please.

even I cant click the wheel it wont work

Its the wheel in the top right of internet explorer, not the one in Hotmail, is that the one your clicking?

I made a request to connect to your computer and I can then do this for you.

Please accept it.

this 39 dollars is aone time thing right

correct, just for this question so I connect and fix this directly for you

I wont be able to get you back on if turn mycomputeroff

you will, you just return to this web page here.

You can press CTRL + D to add it to your favorites.

why cant you call me?

because your payment did not clear on it.