Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password on gmail-and now I'm not getting

Customer Question
I changed my password *****...
I changed my password ***** gmail-and now I'm not getting email--phone says put in password ***** imap--nothing works
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/1/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to sign in and use your gmail email at the gmail.com website?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I can open gmail--just not receiving any new mail since the 27th. acct was shut down because of a suspicious action and they suggested I change my password--which I have now done twice--but no new messages.
I'm using windows 7 a remote session would be fine

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79329ae8-3bc4-4e12-96b4-5408d84c77f6

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I get a message that I cannot open this application.

Does it ask you to install Java first? Please let me know. Thank you.

You can download and install Java at the website http://www.java.com/

Thank you.