Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to set up my email address on my iphone 6s and…

Customer Question
I am trying to set...
I am trying to set up my email address on my iphone 6s and am in a loop with my phone telling me that my password ***** ***** and my laptop google login telling me that I have the password ***** I have tried every option on the google help centre and am now just dizzy from going around in circles. HELP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/31/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You will need to add the device as a connected device in your account.

- Click the following link: http://myaccount.google.com/
- Under the Sign-in & security heading, click the following link: Signing into Google
- On the next page, click the MANAGE PASSWORDS link that is located in the middle of the page on the right side.
- Sign into your account, if asked to do so.
- Click the App-specific passwords link on the top of the page.
- Click the Manage application-specific passwords button, which is located on the bottom of that page.
- In the Select app menu-box, click and choose Mail
- In the Select device menu-box, click and choose any of the options there.
- Click the Generate button.
- The screen will show you a long password ***** You must use that long password ***** the device instead of your Gmail password.

You will have to repeat the instructions above for all devices that you wish to connect to your Gmail account.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

when I go into google on my laptop to sign in and follow your instructions it tells me that the password ***** ***** I reset my password ***** it tells me that the password ***** I am trying to use is correct so I go back to the google login page and type in the password ***** it just told me was correct, and it gives me an error message. I have tried to do this with numerous times with no different result. I have even reset the password ***** it still happens

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

but then you charge me more money. I am already paying you $45

So far, you have paid $30. I did not suggest that it would cost more. May I remote in?

Sure but an offer just came through to me offering your services to login for another %0 AUD. happy for you to login

Please, follow the instructions on the computer.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 08 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason