Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to change my password as a result I am unable to

Customer Question
unable to change my password...
unable to change my password ***** a result I am unable to access my e-mails
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/30/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

gmail
outlook
Thank you kindly for the update.
Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password
If you still cannot get your password ***** you must fill out the form at the following page: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt
--- On this page, fill out as much information as you can. It is okay if you cannot remember the answers to everything. It may take up to a few days for the Gmail team to get back to you.
If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long: (###) ###-####
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason

Thank you.

I have tried that sight and it has failed

Thank you for the update. What happened when you followed all of the instructions?

it kept failing

Okay. What happened when you went to the 2nd page I posted? It may take a few days for them to get back to you. Also, what did they say when you called the phone number that I gave?

sorry i dont have the phone number

I gave you both websites and the number in my instructions. You can scroll up and see it there. Look at my instructions again, please and follow all of them.

I am ring from Australia it wont accept my phone number

The Australian number is: 1800-093-181

it wont axccept my australian phone number

What? Call the number I just gave you. Here it is again: 1800-093-181