Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I get into my Gmail? Gmail is now requiring a

Customer Question
How can I get into...
How can I get into my Gmail?
Gmail is now requiring a password, but none of the passwords I have used in the past seems to work now. When I registered and made up a new password, I found myself on a new Gmail page with none of my inbox, draft, or contract information. I cannot transfer this information from my old page because google will not transfer info from one google account to another.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/29/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.