Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is it possible to recover my Outlook contact list from

Customer Question
iCloud? When I tried...
Is it possible to recover my Outlook contact list from iCloud? When I tried to sync calendars it took my contact list which is my most valuable asset. I can't seem to find a way to recover it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/28/2016
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below and let me know the response.

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2671?locale=en_US

If you are not able to do that, please let me access your computer, so that I can help you restore the contacts.

Thank you.

S H E F I N