Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I am trying to get my username and password so I can get

Customer Question

I am trying to get my username and password ***** I can get Shudder on my router se
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just put my money back into my account I'm not getting any help at all to be able to use my roku to watch my shudder channels
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

You are going to need to provide some level of detail, so far you have provided little for me to help you with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just put my money back into my account I want to the the channels on shudde net work on my roku I don't remember my Password ***** username