Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have set up another face book page but I'm using the same…

Customer Question
Hi, I have set up...
Hi, I have set up another face book page but I'm using the same email address for them both. consequently only one account shows up with a news feed.
I would like to change my email address on one of them to see both news feeds and for others to see my posts.
can you please assist with how to change an email address on one of the accounts please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/28/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

A Facebook account and a Facebook Page are two different things. A Page is linked to an account, and you only see news feeds on an account.

Are you saying you want a facebook page to have its own account with its own news feed?

I would like a face book page to have its own account and its own news feed

Thanks, ***** ***** will need to make a new facebook account for this, using a different email address (you cannot use the same one for 2 accounts).

You can make an email account for free here

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

Then with the new email address, you can use this to create a new facebook account here

https://www.facebook.com/r.php

Make sure to sign out of the current account.

Then you can sign into this account and it will have its own friends and news feed.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please.

thankyou for the feedback. I will open another account and do it that way. I had been told that I could convert my page to an account but obviously I can't and will need to start again. Would that be right

No you cannot convert the page into an account sorry, they are two different things and Facebook do not facilitate this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist