Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had added anew email account now I cant even sign in with…

Customer Question
I had added anew email...
I had added anew email account now I cant even sign in with my old email and password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/28/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you created a new yahoo email address? What do you need a new email account for?

What exactly happens when you sign in your old yahoo email address and password? Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 2 years ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Who is your email provider? AOL, Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo?